Friday, September 9, 2011

love letter

this past weekend, ian replaced my kitchen faucett and set up the swingset that laura found for me.
today, after a horrible morning of dropping wesley off at preschool in tears because he wanted to be with his mommy, zen picked him up early and had some special one on one time with him (my little boy is having a hard time and having zen in town is wonderful).
last night, brittany called me after getting home from the trail to share a very personal experience with me that gave me strength.
this past friday, after having a a little bit of a nervous breakdown on the phone with erin (who lives in idaho) at around 5, she and rick put their family in the car around 9 and made it to kansas the next day by dinner. 

how can i think i am not blessed?

my best friends and biggest supporters are my brothers and sisters.  i am grateful every day that family is forever.

i love you guys.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU BROOKE!!! YOU ARE AN AWESOME MOMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! You have an amazing family! I'm happy we are friends, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too, Brooke! Long live the Mayhughs :)

    ReplyDelete